About the product:
This mini drone is a perfect gift for children, or for those interested in getting into remote control quadcopters or to be precise are interested in flying. This drone is of surprisingly good quality considering the price of it. It has 3 different modes for beginners to more advanced modes and is a lot of fun to fly. Included are a set of replacement blades in case one loses or breaks one with intensive flying. Each of the blades has a different angle to it, hence it should be installed properly, otherwise, the drone will not fly and may even flip over. This drone has flexible landing feet to provide some cushioning when the quad-copter lands on purpose or due to some accidents. The feet has springs, so on landing, it might flip over. It also has curved propeller guards to soften impacts on the wall, and on the ceiling. These features increase the robustness of this little master.
-This drone comes with a removable battery which makes it easy to recharge. Over time the battery will degrade, but a new one can be ordered. There is a wire that connects the battery to the drone, which hangs off to the side. It takes about 30 minutes to charge the battery and has about 8 minutes of actual flight time.
– Its Headless Security System enables any level of players to fly the drone easily.
– 2.4GHz Technology Adopted helps in Anti-Interference
– The drone has been made more stable and flexible with 6-Axis Gyro Stabilization System
– It is wind resistant and can fly well. The control range is about 30-50 meters.
– The controller is slightly cumbersome and takes 6AA batteries which are not included. The drone controller has the typical throttle for up and down motions and a lever for left and right controls which actually rotates the quad-copter. It also has controls for a left and right tilt. There is also a headless mode option that can be activated by pushing and holding the button. However, there is a beeping sound that reminds one that the headless mode is active.There is a fun trick button which when pressed will cause the drone to do a front or a back flip. This option is a lot of fun for kids.
– There are three-speed settings that also affects the yaw rate with each level. In the low setting, the drone has slow response, but this is perfect for beginners.
– It does have the feature of headless mode, which means that the drone orients itself to the remote control rather than on any heading.
The product contains the following:
• 1 x Quad Copter
• 1 x 2.4G Remote Controller (1.5v AA batteries not included)
• 1 x 3.7V 350 mAh Lithium Ion Battery
• 4 x Spare blades
• 1 x USB charging cable
• 1 x Screwdriver
• 1 x User Manual
The Final Verdict:
A drone that comes with an amazing performance at a great price! Great for beginners!