About the product:
The DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter is a ready-to-fly quadcopter and comes with a built-in camera bearing a good 2.7K-resolution video which provides an excellent capture due to the integrated three-axis gimbals. It also possesses the Intelligent Flight Modes that can be found in the company’s higher-end models.
- View a live image streamed from the drone up to a half mile away
- GPS assisted flight
- Point of Interest, Follow Me and Waypoints modes
- Fly up to 25 minutes with the included intelligent battery
- stunning 2.7K HD videos and 12 Megapixel photos
- Reports of Bad Customer Service
- Price is Higher
- Reports of Drone going off on its own
– The drone comes with an HD 1080 pixel camera.
– It has a built-in GPS that records the drone’s takeoff point hence making it easier for it to return.
– During it’s take off the drone sends its position to the live GPS map on the mobile device/app hence it is easy to coordinate and follow.
– The free DJI Go App on the mobile or tablet enables one to view a live image from the drone up to a mile away.
– GPS assisted flight helps in making great images and also provides a secured flight.
– Advanced camera perspectives can be achieved with Point of Interest, Follow Me and Way point modes.
– The battery charge lasts up to 25 minutes of flying time.
– The Intelligent Battery helps in reporting the status of the drone.
– The device is equipped with four LED Lights.
– The LED Lights helps to provide the direction and the current status of the drone.
– The one that comes with Advanced and Professional model features DJI’s Lightbridge Technology for better video image transmission between the sky and ground.
– It covers a range of up to 5 kilometers that is 3.1 miles.
– The Standard’s Controller has a 2.4 GHZ Wi-Fi that helps in transmitting the live view from the drone to the mobile device (as stated above).
– The remote controller operates on 5.8 GHZ frequency.
– The Standard’s Controller has an adjustment wheel to sway the camera up and down with the other camera settings.
– It can be controlled and one can stay coordinated by means of the DJI’s Go App iOS and Android.
– One of the controller’s buttons can be used as a Return To Home.
– The Camera is a distortion free and has a 94 degree, wide angle f2.8 lens.
– The maximum resolution is that of 2.7K HD video.
– The Standard emits 1080p at 30 fps.
The Product Includes the following accessories:
– One Battery
– One Charger
– Two full sets of propellers
– One radio controller
– One 8GB Micro SD Card
The settings can be changed as and when required. As this drone bears an automatic flight assistant is suitable and hassle free for beginners. Unless and until the next command comes the drone will hover in the air and wait for its next instruction.